ChartWise is seeking a full-time Sales Manager to join our growing healthcare SaaS organization. The candidate we are pursuing is self-motivated, possesses fantastic communication skills, has a proven track record of success, knows how to effectively manage multiple stakeholders to achieve growth objectives, and wants to have fun and make a positive impact on our clients.
- Align daily activities and practices to meet business objectives, using goal setting and work plans in a self-directed environment.
- Identify and follow up on new sales opportunities. Utilizing a collaborative solution-based approach, work with potential customers to identify their needs and educate them on our solution.
- Communicate effectively over the phone, in writing, and in person within the context of a highly-professional, technical/clinical, consultative sales environment.
- Work closely with Sales Development Representative (SDR) colleagues to ensure territory coverage and penetration is achieved.
- Preparing and submitting proposals and presenting to decision makers.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline in order to meet objectives and sales targets.
- Prospecting: Making and following up on sales calls.
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history in a timely, complete and consistent manner using Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the VP Sales & Marketing and other sales team members on tactics to meet business objectives regarding opportunity development and closing business, negotiation, overcoming objections/concerns, and how to position with both champions and internal stakeholders with a focus on building lasting relationships.
- Be able to effectively articulate technical and clinical information in an easily understood manner to hospital management and C-suite, internal stakeholders, and others.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have complex, multi-level sales experience including C-suite level sales.
- 3+ years software sales experience. SaaS exposure a plus
- Previous sales experience within Healthcare market. Focus on HIM, IT and/or Revenue Cycle a plus.
- Proven ability to close deals with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals in excess of 1M per year.
- Must be proficient and effective in cold-calling and have a strong “hunter” mentality.
- Base Pay + Commission
- Incentive compensation targets well into six-figures with achievement
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, life insurance, disability
- 401K plan
- Auto allowance
- 3-weeks vacation/year. 8 observed holidays/year
- Travel up to 50%+